You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
At some stage, we all need or want more money than we have. Funding a new set of wheels is the number one reason to take out a personal loan. Perhaps unsurprisingly, men are more likely than women to take out a personal loan. According to our survey, 69.05% of men said they’ve taken out a loan compared to 62.09% of women.
What to expect when taking out a loan? what is the total cost of a loan? Use these calculators below to find out.
- Unit Converter
- Currency Converter
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Loans Comparison Calculator
- Car Auto Loans Calculator
- Mortgages Comparison Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Compare Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Card Dues Calculator
- Credit Card Repayment Calculator
With this Quick Unit Converter Calculator you will be able to convert all types of units from Metric to Imperial systems & Vice-versa in seconds.
This FREE currency converter calculator will convert your money based on current values from around the world.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to help you prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam, look no further than this AWS Cloud Practitioner CCP CLFC01 book below.
This FREE 10 in 1 Financial Calculator provides: Loan Calculator, Mortgage Calculator, Credit Card Dues Calculator, RD Calculator, Annuity Calculator, TD / FD Calculator, SIP Calculator, Compare loans Calculator, EMI Calculator, Loan Amount & Tenure Calculator
Use this simple and FREE loan calculator to calculate the real cost of any type of loans before accepting and signing. Remember, banks are not your friends.
Loan Mortgage Comparison Calculator
Use this simple and FREE loan and mortgage comparison calculator to compare the real cost difference of any type of loans or mortgages before choosing. Remember, banks are not your friends.
Car Loan – Auto Loan Calculator
With average increases in salary of over 25% for certified individuals, you’re going to be in a much better position to secure your dream job or promotion if you earn your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate our Cloud Practitioner certification. Get the books below to for real practice exams:Use the promo codes: W6XM9XP4TWN9 or T6K9P4J9JPPR or 9LWMYKJ7TWPN or TN4NTERJYHY4 for AWS CCP eBook at Apple iBook store.
Use Promo Codes XKPHAATA6LRL 4XJRP9XLT9XL or LTFFY6JA33EL or HKRMTMTHFMAM or 4XHAFTWT4FN6 for AWS SAA-C03 eBook at Apple iBook store
Use Promo Codes EF46PT44LXPN or L6L9R9LKEFFR or TWELPA4JFJWM for Azure Fundamentals eBook at Apple iBook store.
[fcautoloanplugin sc_size=”large” sc_custom_style=”No” sc_add_link=”no” sc_brand_name=”Enoumen” sc_hide_resize=”No” sc_price=”35500.0″ sc_dwn_pmt=”5500.0″ sc_loan_amt=”0.0″ sc_n_months=”60″ sc_rate=”5.5″ sc_currency=”48″ sc_date_mask=”2″]Auto Loan Calculator
The average monthly car payment in the U.S. is $550 for new vehicles, $393 for used and $452 for leased.
Americans borrow an average $32,480 for new vehicles and $20,446 for used.
The average loan term is 69 months for new cars, 35 months for used and 37 months for leased vehicles.
Gen Xers are the most likely to have a car loan, and carry the highest auto loan balances with a median of $19,313.
Use this simple and FREE mortgage calculator to calculate the real cost of a mortgage before accepting it. Remember, banks are not your friends. Always shop around and never forget that you are the boss. Negotiate, negotiate and negotiate
We know you like your hobbies and especially coding, We do too, but you should find time to build the skills that’ll drive your career into Six Figures. Cloud skills and certifications can be just the thing you need to make the move into cloud or to level up and advance your career. 85% of hiring managers say cloud certifications make a candidate more attractive. Start your cloud journey with these excellent books below:
Reverse Mortgage Calculator
A reverse mortgage is a mortgage loan, usually secured by a residential property, that enables the borrower to access the unencumbered value of the property. The loans are typically promoted to older homeowners and typically do not require monthly mortgage payments.Use this FREE reverse mortgage calculator to know the real cost of a reverse mortgage before accepting it. Remember, Banks are not your friends.
Interest and Rate of Return Calculator
Yield is also the annual profit that an investor receives for an investment. The interest rate is the percentage charged by a lender for a loan. Interest rate is also used to describe the amount of regular return an investor can expect from a debt instrument such as a bond or certificate of deposit (CD).
Credit Card Repayment Calculator
How do you pay back a credit card?
Here’s how it works: Step 1: Make the minimum payment on all of your accounts.
Step 2: Put as much extra money as possible toward the account with the highest interest rate.
Step 3: Once the debt with the highest interest is paid off, start paying as much as you can on the account with the next highest interest rate.
My favorite tool for creating blog content about tiny topics is the Jasper AI blog writer.
Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet) Business Plan (AMERICAS): M9HNXHX3WC9H7YE (Email us for more)
Get 20% off Google Google Workspace (Google Meet) Standard Plan with the following codes: 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6 (Email us for more))
We know you like Sports and Geeky things, We do too, but you should build the skills that’ll drive your career into six figures. Cloud skills and certifications can be just the thing you need to make the move into cloud or to level up and advance your career. 85% of hiring managers say cloud certifications make a candidate more attractive.
Download the Djamga App for ios or android or Microsoft for drop in soccer, basketball, volleyball, badminton, football, hockey, cricket games details and location in your city.
List of Freely available programming books - What is the single most influential book every Programmers should read
- Bjarne Stroustrup - The C++ Programming Language
- Brian W. Kernighan, Rob Pike - The Practice of Programming
- Donald Knuth - The Art of Computer Programming
- Ellen Ullman - Close to the Machine
- Ellis Horowitz - Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms
- Eric Raymond - The Art of Unix Programming
- Gerald M. Weinberg - The Psychology of Computer Programming
- James Gosling - The Java Programming Language
- Joel Spolsky - The Best Software Writing I
- Keith Curtis - After the Software Wars
- Richard M. Stallman - Free Software, Free Society
- Richard P. Gabriel - Patterns of Software
- Richard P. Gabriel - Innovation Happens Elsewhere
- Code Complete (2nd edition) by Steve McConnell
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- The C Programming Language by Kernighan and Ritchie
- Introduction to Algorithms by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest & Stein
- Design Patterns by the Gang of Four
- Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code
- The Mythical Man Month
- The Art of Computer Programming by Donald Knuth
- Compilers: Principles, Techniques and Tools by Alfred V. Aho, Ravi Sethi and Jeffrey D. Ullman
- Gödel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstadter
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship by Robert C. Martin
- Effective C++
- More Effective C++
- CODE by Charles Petzold
- Programming Pearls by Jon Bentley
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code by Michael C. Feathers
- Peopleware by Demarco and Lister
- Coders at Work by Peter Seibel
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!
- Effective Java 2nd edition
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture by Martin Fowler
- The Little Schemer
- The Seasoned Schemer
- Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby
- The Inmates Are Running The Asylum: Why High Tech Products Drive Us Crazy and How to Restore the Sanity
- The Art of Unix Programming
- Test-Driven Development: By Example by Kent Beck
- Practices of an Agile Developer
- Don't Make Me Think
- Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices by Robert C. Martin
- Domain Driven Designs by Eric Evans
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald Norman
- Modern C++ Design by Andrei Alexandrescu
- Best Software Writing I by Joel Spolsky
- The Practice of Programming by Kernighan and Pike
- Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware by Andy Hunt
- Software Estimation: Demystifying the Black Art by Steve McConnel
- The Passionate Programmer (My Job Went To India) by Chad Fowler
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution
- Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs
- Writing Solid Code
- Getting Real by 37 Signals
- Foundations of Programming by Karl Seguin
- Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice in C (2nd Edition)
- Thinking in Java by Bruce Eckel
- The Elements of Computing Systems
- Refactoring to Patterns by Joshua Kerievsky
- Modern Operating Systems by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- The Annotated Turing
- Things That Make Us Smart by Donald Norman
- The Timeless Way of Building by Christopher Alexander
- The Deadline: A Novel About Project Management by Tom DeMarco
- The C++ Programming Language (3rd edition) by Stroustrup
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Computer Systems - A Programmer's Perspective
- Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# by Robert C. Martin
- Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests
- Framework Design Guidelines by Brad Abrams
- Object Thinking by Dr. David West
- Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment by W. Richard Stevens
- Hackers and Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age
- The Soul of a New Machine by Tracy Kidder
- CLR via C# by Jeffrey Richter
- The Timeless Way of Building by Christopher Alexander
- Design Patterns in C# by Steve Metsker
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carol
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
- About Face - The Essentials of Interaction Design
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations by Clay Shirky
- The Tao of Programming
- Computational Beauty of Nature
- Writing Solid Code by Steve Maguire
- Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications by Grady Booch
- Effective Java by Joshua Bloch
- Computability by N. J. Cutland
- Masterminds of Programming
- The Tao Te Ching
- The Productive Programmer
- The Art of Deception by Kevin Mitnick
- The Career Programmer: Guerilla Tactics for an Imperfect World by Christopher Duncan
- Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case studies in Common Lisp
- Masters of Doom
- Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with NUnit by Andy Hunt and Dave Thomas with Matt Hargett
- How To Solve It by George Polya
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Smalltalk-80: The Language and its Implementation
- Writing Secure Code (2nd Edition) by Michael Howard
- Introduction to Functional Programming by Philip Wadler and Richard Bird
- No Bugs! by David Thielen
- Rework by Jason Freid and DHH
- JUnit in Action