Below are the Top 10 legal side business that can make you $1000-$2000 a week. This list is based on my own experience and research. I have tried most of them and it takes dedication and passion to get there. Do your due diligence and make sure you have enough passion and patience to make it work.
Here are 10 legal side businesses that have the potential to make you $1000-$2000 a week in 2023:
- Freelance writing or editing: If you have strong writing or editing skills, you could offer your services as a freelance writer or editor. You could write blog posts, articles, marketing materials, or other types of content for clients.
- Graphic design: If you have experience with graphic design, you could offer your services to create logos, brochures, business cards, or other types of marketing materials for clients.
- Virtual assistance: As a virtual assistant, you could provide administrative, technical, or creative support to clients remotely.
- Social media management: If you have experience with social media marketing, you could offer your services to manage the social media accounts of businesses or individuals.
- Website design or development: If you have experience with website design or development, you could offer your services to create or update websites for clients.
- Pet sitting or dog walking: If you love animals, you could offer pet sitting or dog walking services to busy pet owners.
- Personal training or coaching: If you have experience in fitness or coaching, you could offer personal training or coaching services to clients.
- Event planning: If you enjoy planning events, you could offer your services to plan weddings, parties, or other types of events for clients.
- Photography: If you have experience with photography, you could offer your services to take photos for events, businesses, or individuals.
- Tutoring or teaching: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you could offer tutoring or teaching services to students.
These are just a few examples of legal side businesses that could potentially make you $1000-$2000 per week. The key to success in any side business is to offer high-quality services and to market your business effectively to reach potential clients.
11- Referee (If you like sports)
Become an amateur team sports referee and officiate about 20 to 30 games per week. I did it myself and it works. You make extra cash and stay in shape and meet a lot of people( hot girls playing soccer or basketball included).
Ace the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exam with Confidence: Get Your Hands on the Ultimate MLS-C01 Practice Exams!
To become a soccer referee, you just need to take a 2 days certification that will cost you about $100 depending on your state.
Amateur soccer Referees are paid up to $50 per game and games are played everyday after 05pm and on week ends.
I have created a referee locator app and listed how to become a referee anywhere in US and Canada at Amateur Referees Locator – How to become a referee? – Djamga – ShowUpAndPlaySports
12- Buy and sell popular or efficient cars (Japanese makes like Corolla, Camry, Honda, etc…) on Craigslist , kijiji, facebook marketplace or any local popular online used item market site.
13- Learn web design, coding and apply for part time consulting gigs at Remote Jobs: Design, Programming, Rails, Executive, Marketing, Copywriting, and more. or any other site posting IT work remote jobs in US or Canada.
14- Organize sports tournaments (soccer, basketball, hockey): Rent good and inexpensive fields, convince friends to create teams, run a great campaign and organize amateur sport tournaments monthly and you can easily make $5000 after expenses if you do it right. This is not easy though, you must know local players and team captains and convince them to join.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution to help you prepare for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam, look no further than this AWS Cloud Practitioner CCP CLFC01 book below.
15- Become a freelancer writer If you’re creative about how you write (hint: use speech to text and edit down into prose) you can get your hourly > $40/hour even at rates like $1/100 words.
16- Learn to play poker either online or in-person. Online, go for low-stakes and grind out your cash. Live, go for higher stakes and hunt down atrocious players (see my answer to How much can a competitive online poker player make? for more)
17- Become a tutor that focuses on students that are under-performing in the subjects you’re best at.
18- Do contract sales for companies that pay you recurring revenue. Over time, if you take care of your accounts, you won’t even need to close new ones if the retention rate is high.
19- Arbitrage mispriced items on Craigslist or kijiji
20- Arbitrage textbooks on Amazon. Time it with quarters / semesters / school years ending and hold until next quarter / semester / school year.
Bonus1- Drive 20 hours a week for Uber or https://lyft.com
Bonus2- Buy vending machines so that your cashflow for your investment is $1,000-$2,000 a week
Bonus- More opportunities here