Welcome to AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Preparation: Definition and Objectives, Top 100 Questions and Answers Dumps, White papers, Courses, Labs and Training Materials, Exam info and details, References, Jobs, Others AWS Certificates, AWS Cloud Support Engineer Job Interview Prep, Top 20 AWS Training Q&A , AWS Web Services Cheat Sheet, Latest Products & Services @ AWS RE:INVENT 2020
What is the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam?
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CLF-C01) is an introduction to AWS services and the intention is to examine the candidates ability to define what the AWS cloud is and its global infrastructure. It provides an overview of AWS core services security aspects, pricing and support services. The main objective is to provide an overall understanding about the Amazon Web Services Cloud platform. The course helps you get the conceptual understanding of the AWS and can help you know about the basics of AWS and cloud computing, including the services, cases and benefits.
To succeed with the real exam, do not memorize the answers below. It is very important that you understand why a question is right or wrong and the concepts behind it by carefully reading the reference documents in the answers.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Prep (CLF-C01) Questions and Answers (Get the Free Mobile App Here for a better mobile experience)
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Certification Prep Quiz App
Download AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Prep Quiz App for:
Below we are providing you with:
- aws cloud practitioner exam questions
- aws cloud practitioner sample questions
- aws cloud practitioner exam dumps
- aws cloud practitioner practice questions and answers
- aws cloud practitioner practice exam questions and references
Q1: For auditing purposes, your company now wants to monitor all API activity for all regions in your AWS environment. What can you use to fulfill this new requirement?
- A. For each region, enable CloudTrail and send all logs to a bucket in each region.
- B. Enable CloudTrail for all regions.
- C. Ensure one CloudTrail is enabled for all regions.
- D. Use AWS Config to enable the trail for all regions.
Q2: What is the best solution to provide secure access to an S3 bucket not using the internet?
- A. Use a VPN connection.
- B. Use an Internet Gateway.
- C. Use a VPC Endpoint to access S3.
- D. Use a NAT Gateway.
- A. Securing Edge Locations
- B. Encrypting data
- C. Password policies
- D. Decomissioning data
Q4: You have EC2 instances running at 90% utilization and you expect this to continue for at least a year. What type of EC2 instance would you choose to ensure your cost stay at a minimum?
- A. Dedicated host instances
- B. On-demand instances
- C. Spot instances
- D. Reserved instances
Q5: What tool would you use to get an estimated monthly cost for your environment?
- A. TCO Calculator
- B. Simply Monthly Calculator
- C. Cost Explorer
- D. Consolidated Billing
Q6: How do you make sure your organization does not exceed its monthly budget?
- A. Sign up for the free alert under filing preferences in the AWS Management Console.
- B. Set a schedule to regularly review the Billing an Cost Management dashboard each month.
- C. Create an email alert in AWS Budget
- D. In CloudWatch, create an alarm that triggers each time the limit is exceeded.
Q7: An Edge Location is a specialization AWS data centre that works with which services?
- A. Lambda
- B. CloudWatch
- C. CloudFront
- D. Route 53
Q8: What is the preferred method of linking 2 AWS accounts?
- A. AWS Organizations
- B. Cost Explorer
- C. VPC Peering
- D. Consolidated billing
Q9: Which of the following service is most useful when a Disaster Recovery method is triggered in AWS.
- A. Amazon Route 53
- B. Amazon SNS
- C. Amazon SQS
- D. Amazon Inspector
Q10: Which of the following disaster recovery deployment mechanisms that has the highest downtime
- A. Pilot light
- B. Warm standby
- C. Multi Site
- D. Backup and Restore
Q11: Your company is planning to host resources in the AWS Cloud. They want to use services which can be used to decouple resources hosted on the cloud. Which of the following services can help fulfil this requirement?
- A. AWS EBS Volumes
- B. AWS EBS Snapshots
- C. AWS Glacier
- D. AWS SQS
Q12: If you have a set of frequently accessed files that are used on a daily basis, what S3 storage class should you store them in?
- A. Infrequent Access
- B. Fast Access
- C. Reduced Redundancy
- D. Standard