How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.

How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

If you’re wondering how to get someone’s IP from WhatsApp, you’re not alone. This is a question that’s often asked by programmers, developers, and software engineers. After all, smartphones are becoming more and more powerful and WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. However, getting someone’s IP from WhatsApp is not as simple as it sounds. The app uses a number of security measures to protect users’ privacy, so it’s not possible to just extract someone’s IP address from a chat session. That said, there are ways to work around this issue. Programmers and developers with experience in reverse engineering can sometimes find ways to get access to WhatsApp servers and extract IP addresses from there. But this is definitely not something that the average person can do. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get someone’s IP from WhatsApp, you’re out of luck.

Football/Soccer World Cup 2022 Guide and Past World Cups History and Quiz illustrated

This is something that might work, the author did not try it himself.

Whatsapp being P2P as they claim, it might work

• First the person must be online
  • Your phone must be rooted
  • And then install busybox
  • And then install any command prompt from google playstore like termux
  • Close anything that uses internet by clicking disable on all apps who use internet
  • and then open whatsapp and try to make a voice call or a video call with that person
  • and then during the call open Termux and type this command : netstat -n
  • If the connection was really peer 2 peer as whatsapp says his IP must be one of the foreign IP Addresses you would see on their Terminal.

*Note: if won’t work if the connection was not peer 2 peer you would see the server IP instead of his IP, I said i did not try it*

How can I get someone's IP from WhatsApp?
How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

Conclusion:

One of the most frequently asked questions from WhatsApp users is “How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?” The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem. Programmers and developers have created a number of ways to obtain someone’s IP address, but none of these methods are foolproof. The most reliable way to get someone’s IP address is to ask them for it. However, this isn’t always possible, and it certainly isn’t the most elegant solution. If you’re looking for a more sophisticated method, you can try asking a software engineer or smartphone developer. They may be able to help you figure out how to obtain someone’s IP address from WhatsApp. However, keep in mind that this isn’t an exact science, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to get the information you’re looking for.

Smartphone 101 – Pick a smartphone for me – android or iOS – Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy or Huawei or Xaomi or Google Pixel

WhatsApp Download 2022

• how does whatsapp reference media files on android?
    by /u/SignificantEchidna (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 1:34 am

i don't know how to word the title but here's my situation: got a new phone (s21+, android 13). on the old phone (s7, android 9), i had little internal storage, so i used to move images and videos (especially videos) to the sd card every once in a while to free up some space. so when trying to open those images and videos from the chats, whatsapp would not find them. now in order to transfer whatsapp to the new phone, i did one last backup on the old one and restored it on the new one. of course only the media that was still in the old phone's internal storage got included in the backup. now because i have a ton more space on the new phone, is there any way to move the images and videos from the sd back to the new phone's internal storage, and have whatsapp seeing them again from the chats? i tried to simply move the files but it won't work. i thought if i just moved the files with their original filenames, videos to "whatsapp videos" and images to "whatsapp images", it'd work, but it doesn't, whatsapp doesn't see them. is it because whatsapp stores the absolute path to the files, so it's stored the full location of the old phone in its database? i guess if it used relative paths it would have to work, but apparently it doesn't submitted by /u/SignificantEchidna [link] [comments]

• how does whatsapp reference media files on android?
    by /u/SignificantEchidna (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 1:34 am

• Android 13 Broke Whatsapp.
    by /u/Vasiljevyep (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 12:09 am

Recent files - screenshots, camera etc. Not showing up. And not even every album is visible in the whatsapp media selection. Only "all photos" and "all videos" anyone got a fix? Edit* found solution: Go to your settings, then whatsapp, then permissions, then turn "photos and videos" on submitted by /u/Vasiljevyep [link] [comments]

• Android 13 Broke Whatsapp.
    by /u/Vasiljevyep (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 12:09 am

• Will undelivered messages show up on new phone?
    by /u/Disparix (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 12:05 am

So I lost my phone a week ago and it has been turned off ever since. If I put a SIM card with the same number into a new phone, will all the undelivered messages I got in that week show up when starting whatsapp? What about if I try to load my chat backup from google drive? Will it somehow "overwrite" those messages I should have gotten? Or are the whatsapp servers just waiting for me to get back online so they can send them? submitted by /u/Disparix [link] [comments]

• Will undelivered messages show up on new phone?
    by /u/Disparix (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 2, 2022 at 12:05 am

• What is this section? Some of my contacts have it and some don’t.
    by /u/XD5133 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 9:24 pm

submitted by /u/XD5133 [link] [comments]

• What is this section? Some of my contacts have it and some don’t.
    by /u/XD5133 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 9:24 pm

submitted by /u/XD5133 [link] [comments]

• Can I add custom text tones to whatsapp?
    by /u/Bookworm_Weirdo27 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 9:01 pm

For my text tones/ringtones that I’ve made myself, can I add them to WhatsApp? My phone is an iPhone, and I don’t know how to add custom text tones. submitted by /u/Bookworm_Weirdo27 [link] [comments]

• Can I add custom text tones to whatsapp?
    by /u/Bookworm_Weirdo27 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 9:01 pm

• What do you think about this new implementation?
    by /u/Mammothlover (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 8:56 pm

With the newest actualization, group administrators can eliminate any messages they want and with any member in the group. While the idea behind this could be a good one, in the practice can lead to abuse by the administrators censoring people and creating miscominunication in the group, leading to members talking privately and not in the group, making groups useless What do you think? submitted by /u/Mammothlover [link] [comments]

• What do you think about this new implementation?
    by /u/Mammothlover (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 8:56 pm

• Virtual cam driver support in Desktop Client Windows
    by /u/justavault (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Is there a roadmap point for when virtual cam drivers will be supported for the desktop client? There is a workaround for mac where you can enforce that behavior but none for windows. I know about workarounds with camsplit and other additional sw, but I'd rather just use OBS virtual cam instead of routing it through another connection point. submitted by /u/justavault [link] [comments]

• Virtual cam driver support in Desktop Client Windows
    by /u/justavault (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:58 pm

• Can I restaure an old local backup just by copying it to a new device ?
    by /u/Brilliant-Nose-1942 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:56 pm

If I copy the WhatsApp folder from old android phone to new android phone, and then procede to install whatsapp on the new device, can I sucefully restaure the old backup locall just by checking the sms code ? Note: I can't use Google drive for that, unfortunately. submitted by /u/Brilliant-Nose-1942 [link] [comments]

• Can I restaure an old local backup just by copying it to a new device ?
    by /u/Brilliant-Nose-1942 (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:56 pm

• Any tool or way to download the backup files of an app from google drive?
    by /u/CLAWxFAHAD (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:40 pm

I've located the whatsapp backup file on google drive but there is no option to download the file even though there is an option to delete them ​ https://preview.redd.it/vle71mguac3a1.png?width=1841&format=png&auto=webp&s=0a9917d82c543d70c2f13f836c1fdbd623d15948 submitted by /u/CLAWxFAHAD [link] [comments]

• Any tool or way to download the backup files of an app from google drive?
    by /u/CLAWxFAHAD (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 7:40 pm

• whastapp communities closed groups
    by /u/emotionaltrash (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 5:36 pm

Hi everyone, just created a community but it seems all groups are closed and community members need to request to join every group. How can I set a group to open, so members of the community can join without request? Thanks. submitted by /u/emotionaltrash [link] [comments]

• whastapp communities closed groups
    by /u/emotionaltrash (WhatsApp Reddit) on December 1, 2022 at 5:36 pm

Djamgatech

Read Photos and PDFs Aloud for me iOS
Read Photos and PDFs Aloud for me android
Read Photos and PDFs Aloud For me Windows 10/11
Read Photos and PDFs Aloud For Amazon

My favorite tool for creating blog content about tiny topics is the Jasper AI blog writer.

Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet)  Business Plan (AMERICAS): M9HNXHX3WC9H7YE (Email us for more)

Get 20% off Google Google Workspace (Google Meet) Standard Plan with  the following codes:  96DRHDRA9J7GTN6 (Email us for more))

FREE 10000+ Quiz Trivia and and Brain Teasers for All Topics including Cloud Computing, General Knowledge, History, Television, Music, Art, Science, Movies, Films, US History, Soccer Football, World Cup, Data Science, Machine Learning, Geography, etc....

taimienphi.vn

error: Content is protected !!