How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

AI Dashboard is available on the Web, Apple, Google, and Microsoft, PRO version

How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

If you’re wondering how to get someone’s IP from WhatsApp, you’re not alone. This is a question that’s often asked by programmers, developers, and software engineers. After all, smartphones are becoming more and more powerful and WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. However, getting someone’s IP from WhatsApp is not as simple as it sounds. The app uses a number of security measures to protect users’ privacy, so it’s not possible to just extract someone’s IP address from a chat session. That said, there are ways to work around this issue. Programmers and developers with experience in reverse engineering can sometimes find ways to get access to WhatsApp servers and extract IP addresses from there. But this is definitely not something that the average person can do. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get someone’s IP from WhatsApp, you’re out of luck.

This is something that might work, the author did not try it himself.

Whatsapp being P2P as they claim, it might work

• First the person must be online
  • Your phone must be rooted
  • And then install busybox
  • And then install any command prompt from google playstore like termux
  • Close anything that uses internet by clicking disable on all apps who use internet
  • and then open whatsapp and try to make a voice call or a video call with that person
  • and then during the call open Termux and type this command : netstat -n
  • If the connection was really peer 2 peer as whatsapp says his IP must be one of the foreign IP Addresses you would see on their Terminal.

*Note: if won’t work if the connection was not peer 2 peer you would see the server IP instead of his IP, I said i did not try it*

Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet)  Business Plan (AMERICAS) with  the following codes:  C37HCAQRVR7JTFK Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet) Business Plan (AMERICAS): M9HNXHX3WC9H7YE (Email us for more codes)

Active Anti-Aging Eye Gel, Reduces Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes, Crow's Feet and Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & Age Defying Botanicals

How can I get someone's IP from WhatsApp?
How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?

Conclusion:

One of the most frequently asked questions from WhatsApp users is “How can I get someone’s IP from WhatsApp?” The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem. Programmers and developers have created a number of ways to obtain someone’s IP address, but none of these methods are foolproof. The most reliable way to get someone’s IP address is to ask them for it. However, this isn’t always possible, and it certainly isn’t the most elegant solution. If you’re looking for a more sophisticated method, you can try asking a software engineer or smartphone developer. They may be able to help you figure out how to obtain someone’s IP address from WhatsApp. However, keep in mind that this isn’t an exact science, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to get the information you’re looking for.

Smartphone 101 – Pick a smartphone for me – android or iOS – Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy or Huawei or Xaomi or Google Pixel

WhatsApp Download 2022

AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence (OpenAI, ChatGPT, Google Bard, Generative AI, Discriminative AI, xAI, LLMs, GPUs, Machine Learning, NLP, Promp Engineering)

• is there any way to get the old whatsapp wallpapers back from the archive?
    by /u/user_taylor3 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 4:57 pm

i recently accidentally swapped a whatsapp wallpaper and i want the old one back it was the red and grey one with the diagonal stripes does anyone have the file for the old archived ones? submitted by /u/user_taylor3 [link] [comments]

• is there any way to get the old whatsapp wallpapers back from the archive?
    by /u/user_taylor3 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 4:57 pm

• Blocked Due To Spam
    by /u/DMSRecordsJa (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 4:21 pm

I Just Got A New Phone Number And Registered It On Whatsapp For The First Time. I Created A Group I Had On My Previous Number. There Was Only One Person In This Group. Within Less Than 5 Minutes Of Registration I Get A Notification Saying This Account Can No Longer Use Whatsapp Due To Spam. Any Idea What Caused This?! submitted by /u/DMSRecordsJa [link] [comments]

• Blocked Due To Spam
    by /u/DMSRecordsJa (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 4:21 pm

• Specific Change whatsapp number for question
    by /u/Zestyclose_Abies2934 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 3:29 pm

Hi. I searched first but I didn’t see an answer to this particular question. I know I can change my WhatsApp number in the app to my new number and it will update in all my groups and with my contacts. My question is, for people who are not in my saved contacts and I do not have a chat open with them but they have a chat open with me on their phone, will the number change for them also. submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Abies2934 [link] [comments]

• Specific Change whatsapp number for question
    by /u/Zestyclose_Abies2934 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 3:29 pm

• Whatsapp Desktop App Mikro funktioniert nicht
    by /u/OwnFly5559 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 3:07 pm

Hallo, vielleicht kann mir ja jemand helfen. Auf der Desktop App von WhatsApp funktioniert mein Mikro nicht. Bei Sprachnachrichten und Telefonaten geht meine Tonaufnahme nicht. Grundsätzlich funktioniert mein Mikro am Laptop. WhatsApp hat auch Zugriff auf das Mikro. In den Datenschutzeinstellungen ist auch alles eingestellt. WhatsApp Desktop App darf auf mein Mikro zugreifen. Es funktioniert aber nicht. Bei WhatsApp Web funktioniert mein Mikro einwandfrei. Bei anderen Apps auch. Hatte das schon mal jemand und kann mir weiterhelfen? Danke! submitted by /u/OwnFly5559 [link] [comments]

• Whatsapp Desktop App Mikro funktioniert nicht
    by /u/OwnFly5559 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 3:07 pm

• Does WhatsApp look different? Like a different color green in app?
    by /u/throwitintheair22 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 2:45 pm

submitted by /u/throwitintheair22 [link] [comments]

• Does WhatsApp look different? Like a different color green in app?
    by /u/throwitintheair22 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 2:45 pm

submitted by /u/throwitintheair22 [link] [comments]

• Whatsapp instant crash after new UI update.
    by /u/Thegr8Klink (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 2:13 pm

Since this morning I can't open my Whatsapp on my phone because after one second it instanly crash and close. I want to know if thats happening for someone here or if there's a way to fix it, I use this app for work and it really sucks today I can't communicate. submitted by /u/Thegr8Klink [link] [comments]

• Whatsapp instant crash after new UI update.
    by /u/Thegr8Klink (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 2:13 pm

• Since yesterday, WhatsApp Web chats consume all the RAM on my PC
    by /u/Magnarts (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 1:10 pm

Greetings. I use Whatsapp Web for my work, as my OperaGX browser comes with it included without having to have it open in a browser tab, it is convenient for me, but just today, I started having some strange problems and it suddenly gave me a error in WhatsApp that the memory was full and the browser crashed, just today Opera had been updated so I thought it was an update error, I went to Edge, which coincidentally has the same function as Opera's integrated WhatsApp web, in This same error happened to me and seeing comments from other users they notice that they have similar problems, to which someone tells me that when opening a chat on WhatsApp, it begins to fill the RAM, apparently due to a failure or memory leak, what I wanted to check and it is really happening, I opened a chat and in the task manager, the browser was already consuming 5 Gb of RAM, until you update WhatsApp web or restart the browser it does not stop, I tried it with other social networks integrated into the browser, like Instagram or Facebook Messenger and with these the memory does not increase infinitely until the PC crashes, another user commented that he also saw how the WhatsApp web process was consuming 4.2 Gb, so I hope they review it , because I have always used WhatsApp web and until today I had problems, thank you. Link to post in OperaGX where they confirm the same thing to me: https://www.reddit.com/r/OperaGX/comments/1c6fkc7/problems_with_recent_update/ submitted by /u/Magnarts [link] [comments]

• Since yesterday, WhatsApp Web chats consume all the RAM on my PC
    by /u/Magnarts (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 1:10 pm

• How to see hidden whatsapp folder in iphone/iOS
    by /u/amotloung (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:45 pm

I have a friend who’s status I didn’t see last year when I asked them why I didn’t see the specific status they said “Well I’m not sure perhaps you were blocked” which left me baffled. Now I want to prove whether or not I was really blocked by locating my whatsapp folder on my iphone because if I wasn’t then it should appear there. I remember when I used to have an android that it would save other people’s statuses in a hidden file with under the name “.statuses” that was located once you enable show hidden files. I cannot locate the same type of folder or any whatsapp folder on my files app on my iphone 14 and I want to know if anyone knows how I can do this. I am even willing to move my whatsapp to an android device yet I’m not sure if that transfer will include the old status. Please help! submitted by /u/amotloung [link] [comments]

• How to see hidden whatsapp folder in iphone/iOS
    by /u/amotloung (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:45 pm

• Is there a way to get the green top bar back?
    by /u/AlexandraT1 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:40 pm

It looked so much better, way more pleasing to the eye instead of straight-on white. submitted by /u/AlexandraT1 [link] [comments]

• Is there a way to get the green top bar back?
    by /u/AlexandraT1 (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:40 pm

• New Whatsapp theme makes me nauseated
    by /u/Chin0crix (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:33 pm

I woke up and my WhatsApp automatically got updated, the color combinations are horrible idk if everyone else feels the same but for me it makes me nauseated, can barely stay in the main menu of my chats, I'm going to try to revert it back or change the colors. Does anyone else feels the same ? I'm using it on dark mode on a 120hz OLED screen. submitted by /u/Chin0crix [link] [comments]

• New Whatsapp theme makes me nauseated
    by /u/Chin0crix (WhatsApp Reddit) on April 18, 2024 at 12:33 pm

Pass the 2023 AWS Cloud Practitioner CCP CLF-C02 Certification with flying colors Ace the 2023 AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03 Exam with Confidence Pass the 2023 AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty MLS-C01 Exam with Flying Colors

#BlackOwned #BlackEntrepreneurs #BlackBuniness #AWSCertified #AWSCloudPractitioner #AWSCertification #AWSCLFC02 #CloudComputing #AWSStudyGuide #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AWSBasics #AWSCertified #AWSMachineLearning #AWSCertification #AWSSpecialty #MachineLearning #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #DataScience #AWSCertified #AWSSolutionsArchitect #AWSArchitectAssociate #AWSCertification #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #AWSArchitecture #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AzureFundamentals #AZ900 #MicrosoftAzure #ITCertification #CertificationPrep #StudyMaterials #TechLearning #MicrosoftCertified #AzureCertification #TechBooks

Top 1000 Canada Quiz and trivia: CANADA CITIZENSHIP TEST- HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - GOVERNMENT- CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - WILDLIFE - HOCKEY - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
zCanadian Quiz and Trivia, Canadian History, Citizenship Test, Geography, Wildlife, Secenries, Banff, Tourism

Top 1000 Africa Quiz and trivia: HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - WILDLIFE - CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
Africa Quiz, Africa Trivia, Quiz, African History, Geography, Wildlife, Culture

Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada.
Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada

Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA
Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA

Health Health, a science-based community to discuss health news and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Today I Learned (TIL) You learn something new every day; what did you learn today? Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here.

Reddit Science This community is a place to share and discuss new scientific research. Read about the latest advances in astronomy, biology, medicine, physics, social science, and more. Find and submit new publications and popular science coverage of current research.

Reddit Sports Sports News and Highlights from the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, and leagues around the world.

Turn your dream into reality with Google Workspace: It’s free for the first 14 days.
Get 20% off Google Google Workspace (Google Meet) Standard Plan with  the following codes: 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6
63F733CLLY7R7MM
63F7D7CPD9XXUVT
63FLKQHWV3AEEE6
63JGLWWK36CP7WM
63KKR9EULQRR7VE
63KNY4N7VHCUA9R
63LDXXFYU6VXDG9
63MGNRCKXURAYWC
63NGNDVVXJP4N99
63P4G3ELRPADKQU
With Google Workspace, Get custom email @yourcompany, Work from anywhere; Easily scale up or down
Google gives you the tools you need to run your business like a pro. Set up custom email, share files securely online, video chat from any device, and more.
Google Workspace provides a platform, a common ground, for all our internal teams and operations to collaboratively support our primary business goal, which is to deliver quality information to our readers quickly.
C37HCAQRVR7JTFK
C3AE76E7WATCTL9
C3C3RGUF9VW6LXE
C3D9LD4L736CALC
C3EQXV674DQ6PXP
C3G9M3JEHXM3XC7
C3GGR3H4TRHUD7L
C3LVUVC3LHKUEQK
C3PVGM4CHHPMWLE
C3QHQ763LWGTW4C
Even if you’re small, you want people to see you as a professional business. If you’re still growing, you need the building blocks to get you where you want to be. I’ve learned so much about business through Google Workspace—I can’t imagine working without it.
(Email us for more codes)

error: Content is protected !!