Charlie Munger’s Investment Wisdom: Top 10 Mental Flaws to Avoid for Success!

Charlie Munger’s Investment Wisdom: Top 10 Mental Flaws to Avoid for Success!

Dive into the world of investment genius with our video on ‘Charlie Munger’s Top 10 Investment Principles‘!

📈🧠 In 1995, Charlie Munger, the renowned investor and Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, delivered a legendary lecture at Harvard not about investment strategies, but about the mental flaws that affect business decisions.

Charlie Munger's Investment Wisdom: Top 10 Mental Flaws to Avoid for Success!
Charlie Munger’s Investment Wisdom: Top 10 Mental Flaws to Avoid for Success!

In this blog/podcast/video, we unravel Munger’s insightful guidance on avoiding cognitive biases and mental errors that can skew decision-making. Munger’s principles go beyond investing; they offer a blueprint for making smarter decisions in business and life.

🔍 What you’ll learn:

1. Overreaction to Loss: Understand why focusing too much on avoiding loss can lead to missing significant opportunities.
  2. Inconsistency-Avoidance: How clinging to beliefs can blind you to vital information.
  3. Availability-Misweighing: The dangers of oversimplifying complex situations.
  4. Twaddle Tendency: Recognizing when information is fabricated or exaggerated.
  5. Social-Proof Bias: The risk of following the crowd blindly.
  6. Overoptimism Tendency: Managing unrealistic expectations and assessing risks accurately.
  7. Reward and Punishment Superresponse: The underestimated influence of incentives in decision-making.
  8. Pain-Avoiding Psychological Denial: The tendency to distort reality to protect the ego.
  9. Influence-from-Association: Avoiding negative bias based on association.
  10. Lollapalooza Tendency: Identifying when multiple mental flaws combine to create extreme outcomes.

Munger’s wisdom is a key to unlocking exceptional decision-making skills, as evidenced by his success with Berkshire Hathaway.

Join us as we delve into each of these principles, providing real-world examples and actionable insights. Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below! #CharlieMunger #InvestmentPrinciples #CognitiveBiases #BusinessWisdom #BerkshireHathaway”

Subscribe for weekly updates and deep dives into artificial intelligence innovations.

✅ Don’t forget to Like, Comment, and Share this video to support our content.

📖 Read along with the podcast:

So, back in 1995, Harvard University invited Charlie Munger to give a lecture to its students. Now, one might assume that Munger, being the Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway and a highly respected figure in investing, would impart valuable insights on how to excel in the world of finance. But interestingly enough, Munger had a different approach. He focused on something far more important than investing advice – he delved into the realm of mental flaws that affect every single business decision we make.

See, our brains are fascinating organs that constantly take shortcuts when it comes to decision-making. It’s just the way we’re wired. But here’s the kicker – these shortcuts often lead us astray, tricking us into believing that our flawed thinking is actually accurate. So, what Munger recognized was that avoiding these mental flaws was the key to his success in building Berkshire Hathaway.

Pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exam with Flying Colors: Master Data Engineering, Exploratory Data Analysis, Modeling, Machine Learning Implementation, Operations, and NLP with 3 Practice Exams. Get the MLS-C01 Practice Exam book Now!

In Munger’s most famous lecture, he emphasized the significance of being able to see and, importantly, avoid these mental flaws. He believed that it was more critical than any specific investing advice he could give. So, what were these mental flaws that Munger warned his Harvard students about? Let’s dive into the ten most critical ones.

The first flaw is the overreaction to loss. We have a tendency to overemphasize loss rather than focusing on potential gains. Munger advised his students not to miss out on a big opportunity just because they wanted to avoid a small loss.

The second flaw is inconsistency-avoidance. When we hold a belief, we tend to identify with it strongly. As a result, any information that clashes with our beliefs appears twisted or distorted. Munger urged his students to see information for what it truly is, without letting their preexisting beliefs cloud their judgment.

Next up is availability-misweighing. Munger pointed out that the simplest answers to complex situations often become viral and widely accepted. However, just because others provide a single explanation for why something happens, it doesn’t mean that the whole picture has been revealed. Munger encouraged his students to assume that they could be missing important information whenever they are presented with only one response.

The fourth mental flaw is what Munger called the “twaddle tendency.” People have a knack for making things up as they go along, especially when they want to appear more intelligent than they actually are. Munger advised his students to be skeptical and assume that some percentage of any given explanation is simply fabricated.

Then there’s the social-proof bias. As humans, we often tend to follow the crowd and assume that popular ideas must be true. But Munger cautioned against this tendency, reminding his students that popularity doesn’t equate to accuracy. It’s important to think critically and not blindly follow the masses.

Moving on to the sixth flaw, Munger highlighted the overoptimism tendency. We humans have a tendency to be overly optimistic, which can cloud our judgment and make it difficult for us to accurately assess risks. Munger advised his students to seek a third-party perspective to evaluate the downside risks of their decisions.

The seventh mental flaw is what Munger termed the “reward and punishment superresponse.” Essentially, we underestimate the impact that incentives have on driving behavior. Before working with others, it’s crucial to understand their incentives and motivations.

Next up is the pain-avoiding psychological denial. When faced with an uncomfortable truth, we often skew our perception of reality to avoid the pain that accompanies it. While this may protect our ego in the short term, it ultimately hampers our decision-making process. Munger encouraged his students to confront uncomfortable truths head-on and base decisions on accurate information.

Influence-from-association is another mental flaw Munger highlighted. Essentially, when we associate an idea with something negative, we automatically assume that the idea itself is bad. Munger advised his students to look for valuable lessons even in ideas that others tend to avoid due to negative associations.

Lastly, there’s the lollapalooza tendency. When multiple mental flaws come into play together, they can amplify each other and lead to extreme outcomes. Munger urged his students to be vigilant for situations where multiple flaws might be at work, as they can significantly impact the logic behind decisions.

AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence (OpenAI, ChatGPT, Google Gemini, Generative AI, Discriminative AI, xAI, LLMs, GPUs, Machine Learning, NLP, Promp Engineering)

Now, here’s the thing – most people are not fully aware of just how much these mental flaws skew their decision-making processes. But Munger, with his exceptional ability to recognize and confront these flaws, was able to build Berkshire Hathaway into a powerhouse. So, the key takeaway here is to protect against these mental flaws in your own decision-making. By doing so, you can elevate yourself to the level of a top-notch decision-maker, just like Munger.

And with that, we’ve covered the ten critical mental flaws that Charlie Munger warned his Harvard students about. These flaws have the potential to significantly impact our decision-making, so it’s essential to be aware of them and actively work to counteract their influence.

Remember, decision-making is a multifaceted process, and understanding the common pitfalls can help us make better choices in both our personal and professional lives. So, take Munger’s wisdom to heart, and may your decision-making skills soar to new heights!

Oh, do I have a book recommendation for you! If you’re itching to delve deeper into the realm of artificial intelligence for investing, then look no further than “AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence.” Trust me, this book is an absolute must-read for anyone seeking to expand their understanding of AI in the world of investments.

And the best part is, you can easily get your hands on a copy! “AI Unraveled” is conveniently available for purchase on popular platforms like Etsy, Shopify, Apple, Google, and of course, Amazon. So, no matter which one you prefer, you can easily snag a copy and dive right into this treasure trove of knowledge.

What sets “AI Unraveled” apart from other books on the subject is its ability to demystify the frequently asked questions surrounding artificial intelligence. It’s not just about grasping the concepts; it’s about unraveling the mysteries and making AI approachable for everyone.

The author brilliantly breaks down complex ideas into easily digestible nuggets of information. So, whether you’re a seasoned investor or just starting out, you’ll find immense value in this book. With each turn of the page, you’ll uncover a wealth of insights that will empower you to make informed decisions in the world of AI-driven investments.

And let’s not forget the convenience of purchasing options! Whether you’re a fan of Etsy’s unique offerings, Shopify’s user-friendly interface, or the trusted platforms like Apple and Google, “AI Unraveled” is available on all of them. And of course, you can always rely on the mighty Amazon to deliver your copy right to your doorstep. The choice is yours!

So, if you’re ready to take your understanding of artificial intelligence for investing to the next level, don’t hesitate. Get yourself a copy of “AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence” and embark on an eye-opening journey into the world of AI-driven investments. Happy reading!

In this episode, we explored the importance of avoiding mental pitfalls in business decisions and recommended “AI Unraveled” as a comprehensive guide to AI investing. Thank you for joining us on the “Djamgatech Education” podcast, where we strive to ignite curiosity, foster lifelong learning, and keep you at the forefront of educational trends – so stay curious, stay informed, and stay tuned with Djamgatech Education!

Are you eager to expand your understanding of artificial intelligence? Look no further than the essential book “AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence,” available at Etsy, Shopify, Apple, Google, or Amazon

AI in Marketing in November 2023

• UBS downgrades $tsla to $147
    by /u/ishiboy (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 10:14 am

submitted by /u/ishiboy [link] [comments]

• Daily Discussion Thread for July 12, 2024
    by /u/wsbapp (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 9:57 am

View Post submitted by /u/wsbapp [link] [comments]

• Boeing stranded astronauts on space station
    by /u/Deep_Deep_Value (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 5:24 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/boeing-starliner-crew-confident-spacecraft-will-bring-them-safely-back-to-earth/ Boeing Starliner issues have stranded astronauts. When does it all get better for Boeing? submitted by /u/Deep_Deep_Value [link] [comments]

• account down -63% by 11 min meltdown at market open
    by /u/Arbitrage- (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 4:10 am

Long read. Account down -63% by actions taken during a melt down in the span of 11 minutes at market open this morning. Lessons at the end so you can avoid doing what I did. I held 100 $NVDA Jul 19 24 135 CALLS at $3.60 avg at close yesterday. NVDA was pumping into close, and I had done great trading it (+$9k day). Since they were weekly options, I decided I wanted to lock in profits (peel strategy) and leave a portion to ride, so I sold 80 of the calls and kept 20 at avg price of $3.60. Next day, today, CPI print came in below expectations, pre-market was PUMPING. NVDA closed yesterday at $134.91. It was into its follow through from a base breakout with momentum and volume that started Tuesday. Admittedly though, it was on its 3rd day of the breakout. Who cares about the 3rd day breakout (I should), here we were, pre market $NVDA 137.32 high. FUCK YES. Yet, something didn't sit right. I fucking sold 80 of my Jul 19 24 135 CALLS for $3.90 avg yesterday at 3:58 and 3:59 right before market close. All because I wanted to follow my rules and not carry 100% of my portfolio on weekly options. And this morning after CPI print, we saw Shrek's wiener in pre-market. I was more annoyed, if that’s the right feeling, than happy in pre-market. I had left money on the table. Regardless that my 20 calls were up. It didn't matter. Market opens, $NVDA at $135.75. Not bad, pulled back from its highs pre market. Calls I sold yesterday were at $ $4.30-35, when NVDA reached its high of the day at $136.15. Probably within the first 10-15 sec of market open. In my eyes, the continuation of the breakout, and momentum from pre-market high. Suddenly, the stock, and calls, began to drop. Jul 19 24 135 CALLS were at $4:15. Here was my chance to get back my calls that I closed yesterday on this pull back, I thought, buying 10 shares at 9:30:48 for $4.14 avg. At 9:32 the stock pulled back even further, as did my position of now 30 calls. And for some reason, even now as I'm writing this, I can't for the love of god understand why I put an order in to buy another 10 calls. But that’s what I did. At 9:32:47 for $3.95 avg. I'm a fucking dumbass. I'll call myself out. Why the fuck would I buy on that drop. I'm looking at the 1 min chart right now for today and I bought on momentum and high volume decline. What the fuck. And to top it off, the next 3 1 min candles are a pull back to the down side (i.e., stock go up) with LOW FUCKING VOLUME. And my dumbass for some reason thought it was a good time to buy. That fucking "don't catch a falling knife" saying got me. At 9:33:15, I bought another 15 calls for $3.75 avg. (notice I'm doubling, tripling down on a losing position - breaking another rule). However, by the close of the 9:33 1 Min candle, I FLET LIKE A FUCKING GENIUS. I was right I thought, this is a just a pull back, and we are back onto the breakout momentum now. So at 9:34:13 I bought another 35 calls at $3.90 avg. And then the 9:35 candle happened. Now I'm in a deep loss for the day, taking out most of the $9K gain from yesterday. Still mad about the whole "leaving money on the table" revenge trading spiral I was in, my dumbass bought another 10 calls at 9:36:13 for 3.70 avg, and another 10 at 9:36:42 for $3.75 avg. I caught the bottom on the 1 min at 9:36. Again, thinking we were about to reverse to the upside and continue the breakout and pre-market momentum. I was blind to the fact that we were trending down on the day, and with strong volume. Yes even on the 1 min. I wanted to get my losses from today's position back, and what I had "left on the table" from closing out the calls yesterday. I felt like a genius from 9:36 - 9:38. Then the 9:39 1 min candle happened. It was downhill from there. I assume I must of said fuck it because at 9:41:38 I bought my last 10 calls at $3.35 avg. I watched NVDA drop for the next 2 hours, breaking another rule and not cutting losses. It had to go back up I thought. I went and did some pressure washing around the yard for the rest of the day. Anything to keep my mind off the charts. My current position is 130 Jul 19 24 135 CALL at avg. price of $3.84. It is my entire portfolio. Position at -63%. I will determine what I will do with the position tomorrow once I see pre-market. All those buys happened in 11 minutes, with majority in first 6 mins. I honestly have no idea what came over me to make those decisions, blatantly breaking trading rules I've set up for myself. But I did. Writing this has helped me realize some of the mistakes I made in managing the position during this morning's melt down. Below in case anyone wants to learn from others mistakes so you don't have to be a dumbass yourself. Don't trade first 15 - 30 min (mainly day trading). Especially if you already have a position. Let it play out until next setup appears, and set a trailing stop incase position goes against you Don't add to a losing position Be mindful of volume on pull backs (reversal with strong volume, or pull back with weak volume that will continue trend) Don't put your entire portfolio on weekly options (who would of thought...) Maintain position size for account Maintain stop and cut losses quickly Follow "peeling" strategy (sell off portions of position into strength - can use trailing stop) Best regards. https://preview.redd.it/be5t1jm8j0cd1.png?width=909&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3c1ba38dd5ea16c2a20a3620ded9ad51e23180c submitted by /u/Arbitrage- [link] [comments]

• Blackberry $BB $60,000 YOLO Update
    by /u/Tigerousity (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 3:45 am

Update from this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/1dglkvi/blackberry_bb_60000_yolo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button submitted by /u/Tigerousity [link] [comments]

• This Soda is About to Pop / $PEP Pepsico
    by /u/CaspeanSea (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 2:25 am

A bunch of household defensive names are at 52-week lows. This includes things like Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers and Pepsico. The AI hype has relegated defensive stocks to the dustbin, but this is about to change in a big way. July is historically the strongest month in the summer for tech and it also has the highest statistical odds for the NASDAQ to form a multi-month market top. Today's big sell-off in tech, in reaction to better than expected inflation report, may seem illogical but it actually was predictable. This AI led tech rally flew too close to the sun and it's getting a little crispy here. This is by no means the end of the tech rally, but it's a clear signal that big money is rotating money out of tech and into these beaten down defensives. Especially as we enter the seasonally bearish time of the year in any year, but particularly bearish in election years. The fall. This is no secret, hedge funds have been dumping tech stocks at a record rate in recent weeks ahead of this CPI read, and who's been buying? Retail. https://preview.redd.it/n3v4d0u9zzbd1.png?width=1562&format=png&auto=webp&s=fe83c62d4f343f2f6d5d5dd3a4a6fcac8718b083 So what's the deal with $PEP, why is it a good deal here? 1- The stock is at 52-week lows, but fundamentally the company is still growing and beating estimates. 2- There's a defensive rotation starting right now, that happens every year but is especially pronounced in election years and if you catch it early you can make so much money. 3- The stock has flashed a couple of very strong technical buy signals. It is now at a major supporting trendline, where the stock bottomed twice before. In the late 2018 market correction and in the COVID crash. It's at this support trendline again right now. Just trading at a trendline is not enough on its own to trigger a buy signal. This is where you have to look for other clues that big money is buying and we have plenty of those here. Sector rotation trackers have been showing that big money has been selling tech and buying staples in anticipation of bearish end of summer into fall seasonality. The stock also formed a double bottom with a bullish divergence. A historically powerful bottoming signal. That indicates stronger conviction by investors at these levels. A simple mean reversion, to the middle of $PEP's historical uptrend would mean a rally to $190+ before the end of the year. And because $PEP is a low volatility name, options are cheap. Meaning the stock doesn't have to move up much for you to make money hand over first with calls. Position : $180 January 2025 call x 120 contracts submitted by /u/CaspeanSea [link] [comments]

• CEO of Goldman Sachs-backed startup sentenced to 20 years in prison
    by /u/Similar_Diver9558 (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 2:05 am

submitted by /u/Similar_Diver9558 [link] [comments]

• NASDAQ down 2% with the VIX up a whopping 7 cents
    by /u/quiethandle (wallstreetbets) on July 12, 2024 at 1:55 am

submitted by /u/quiethandle [link] [comments]

• Airbnb's $ABNB Growing Hidden Camera Problem
    by /u/author-pendragon (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 11:40 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/09/business/airbnb-hidden-camera-invs/index.html Airbnb hosts actively deploy hidden cameras on their guests. The company has swept many of these lawsuits under the rug and hid many complaints away from the public. The stock is due for a major correction. What do yall think? submitted by /u/author-pendragon [link] [comments]

• Sold my TSLA puts an hour before the swan dive
    by /u/Warren301 (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 10:38 pm

So this is the second time I’ve loaded up on puts expecting a swan event, or at least a significant pull back and then closed the position like 2 hours two soon. These had I held would be worth guessing 30k at open tomorrow, I put 5k into the trade. (last time was NVDA) /loss submitted by /u/Warren301 [link] [comments]

• And I bought calls, who else?
    by /u/TimeOnTargetKilo (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 10:16 pm

submitted by /u/TimeOnTargetKilo [link] [comments]

• Is AmOne website legit and worth it for credit card debt?
    by /u/Spicykitchensink (Financial news and views) on July 11, 2024 at 9:41 pm

Anyone ever use this loan service? If I have 10k in credit card debt I plan to pay off within 6months is it worth it to get a loan here if the rate is lower? Then just pay it off there submitted by /u/Spicykitchensink [link] [comments]

• Most Anticipated Earnings Releases for the week beginning July 15th, 2024
    by /u/rylar (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 9:10 pm

submitted by /u/rylar [link] [comments]

• Bought SPY puts at open today
    by /u/aggieclams (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 8:51 pm

Holding overnight. Wish me luck jabronis submitted by /u/aggieclams [link] [comments]

• Mag 7 hit hard
    by /u/cachurch2 (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 8:24 pm

submitted by /u/cachurch2 [link] [comments]

• Tesla shares close down 10% after report of robotaxi unveiling delay
    by /u/Brendawg324 (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 8:23 pm

This POS is nothing but a meme stonk submitted by /u/Brendawg324 [link] [comments]

• Enjoy this you filthy 🐻’s
    by /u/Sub40IQ (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 8:00 pm

submitted by /u/Sub40IQ [link] [comments]

• What Are Your Moves Tomorrow, July 11, 2024
    by /u/wsbapp (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 7:57 pm

View Post submitted by /u/wsbapp [link] [comments]

• Fuck NVDIA
    by /u/Key-Warning7237 (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 6:09 pm

POV: you’ve been watching NVDIA for the last 7 months or so thinking it’s going to burst any moment and you finally join the groovy train and you loose a third submitted by /u/Key-Warning7237 [link] [comments]

• Cathie pumped Tesla. She got the leading indicator the Robotaxi will be delayed before anyone and she got out.
    by /u/Shaganoh (wallstreetbets) on July 11, 2024 at 4:13 pm

submitted by /u/Shaganoh [link] [comments]

Ace the 2023 AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03 Exam with Confidence Pass the 2023 AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty MLS-C01 Exam with Flying Colors

#BlackOwned #BlackEntrepreneurs #BlackBuniness #AWSCertified #AWSCloudPractitioner #AWSCertification #AWSCLFC02 #CloudComputing #AWSStudyGuide #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AWSBasics #AWSCertified #AWSMachineLearning #AWSCertification #AWSSpecialty #MachineLearning #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #DataScience #AWSCertified #AWSSolutionsArchitect #AWSArchitectAssociate #AWSCertification #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #AWSArchitecture #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AzureFundamentals #AZ900 #MicrosoftAzure #ITCertification #CertificationPrep #StudyMaterials #TechLearning #MicrosoftCertified #AzureCertification #TechBooks

Top 1000 Canada Quiz and trivia: CANADA CITIZENSHIP TEST- HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - GOVERNMENT- CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - WILDLIFE - HOCKEY - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
zCanadian Quiz and Trivia, Canadian History, Citizenship Test, Geography, Wildlife, Secenries, Banff, Tourism

Top 1000 Africa Quiz and trivia: HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - WILDLIFE - CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
Africa Quiz, Africa Trivia, Quiz, African History, Geography, Wildlife, Culture

Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada.
Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada

Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA
Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA

Health Health, a science-based community to discuss health news and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Today I Learned (TIL) You learn something new every day; what did you learn today? Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here.

Reddit Science This community is a place to share and discuss new scientific research. Read about the latest advances in astronomy, biology, medicine, physics, social science, and more. Find and submit new publications and popular science coverage of current research.

Reddit Sports Sports News and Highlights from the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, and leagues around the world.

Turn your dream into reality with Google Workspace: It’s free for the first 14 days.
Get 20% off Google Google Workspace (Google Meet) Standard Plan with  the following codes: 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6
63F733CLLY7R7MM
63F7D7CPD9XXUVT
63FLKQHWV3AEEE6
63JGLWWK36CP7WM
63KKR9EULQRR7VE
63KNY4N7VHCUA9R
63LDXXFYU6VXDG9
63MGNRCKXURAYWC
63NGNDVVXJP4N99
63P4G3ELRPADKQU
With Google Workspace, Get custom email @yourcompany, Work from anywhere; Easily scale up or down
Google gives you the tools you need to run your business like a pro. Set up custom email, share files securely online, video chat from any device, and more.
Google Workspace provides a platform, a common ground, for all our internal teams and operations to collaboratively support our primary business goal, which is to deliver quality information to our readers quickly.
Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet) Business Plan (AMERICAS): M9HNXHX3WC9H7YE
C37HCAQRVR7JTFK
C3AE76E7WATCTL9
C3C3RGUF9VW6LXE
C3D9LD4L736CALC
C3EQXV674DQ6PXP
C3G9M3JEHXM3XC7
C3GGR3H4TRHUD7L
C3LVUVC3LHKUEQK
C3PVGM4CHHPMWLE
C3QHQ763LWGTW4C
Even if you’re small, you want people to see you as a professional business. If you’re still growing, you need the building blocks to get you where you want to be. I’ve learned so much about business through Google Workspace—I can’t imagine working without it.
(Email us for more codes)