How to make your laptop last longer with AI – Best laptops in 2022 – 2023

App Icon Apple Books
Dive into a comprehensive AWS CCP CLF-C02 Certification guide, masterfully weaving insights from Tutorials Dojo, Adrian Cantrill, Stephane Maarek, and AWS Skills Builder into one unified resource.

AI Dashboard is available on the Web, Apple, Google, and Microsoft, PRO version

How to make your laptop last longer with AI

The Benefits of AI for Laptops

One of the benefits of AI is that it can help to improve the efficiency of your laptop. For example, if you frequently use certain programs or visit certain websites, AI can learn your habits and pre-load these programs or websites so that they’re ready for you when you need them. This can help to save time and improve your productivity. Additionally, AI can also help to optimize your battery life by learning your usage patterns and making adjustments accordingly.

Another benefit of AI is that it can help to protect your laptop from malware and other security threats. This is because AI is constantly learning and evolving, which means that it can quickly identify new security threats as they arise and take steps to protect your laptop from them. Additionally, AI can also help to keep your personal data safe by encrypting it and storing it in a secure location.

The Drawbacks of AI for Laptops

While there are several benefits to using AI on your laptop, there are also some drawbacks that you should be aware of. One of the main drawbacks is that AI requires a lot of processing power, which can drain your battery life quickly. Additionally, if you’re not careful, you may accidentally give away too much personal information to an AI program without realizing it. Finally, there is always the possibility that an AI program could malfunction or become corrupted, which could lead to serious problems for your laptop.

Laptop Longevity Poll: Years until failure – Most common repairs

How to make your laptop last longer with AI

We never hear about broken or worn out products.

The left chart is time until total failure, left chart are the most common repairs.

Data: polls on r/productfails with 200 – 300 votes. I’m well aware that this data is not representative, but this is a good start to raise awareness about product longevity and repairability.

Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet)  Business Plan (AMERICAS) with  the following codes:  C37HCAQRVR7JTFK Get 20% off Google Workspace (Google Meet) Business Plan (AMERICAS): M9HNXHX3WC9H7YE (Email us for more codes)

Tools: Canva

To conclude:

Overall, the advantages of using AI on your laptop outweigh the disadvantages. However, you should still be aware of the potential risks involved before you install any AI programs on your device. If you do decide to use AI on your laptop, be sure to install a reputable program from a trusted source.

Laptop Longevity Poll: What was the most common repairs you needed on your laptop?

Let’s collect some more data about the longevity and repairability of laptops.

AI Unraveled: Demystifying Frequently Asked Questions on Artificial Intelligence (OpenAI, ChatGPT, Google Gemini, Generative AI, Discriminative AI, xAI, LLMs, GPUs, Machine Learning, NLP, Promp Engineering)

What tips do you have for prolonging the life of a laptop? Any tips and tricks for common repairs?

What was the most common repairs you needed on your laptop?

It will always be the battery. If you’re buying a laptop, make sure it has a replaceable battery OR an easily accessible one that you can remove yourself.

I have so many laptops with zero issues, including batteries. Never leave a laptop plugged in.

Of all the ones I see here are the common issues:

1. Power connectors: charging ports get pushed and pulled by people tripping over the cord or smashing the connector into their knees, the wall, or the floor.
  2. Hinges for the screen. Grabbing the screen by the corner, over extending, or rough treatment break screens or the small connectors internally that go to them
  3. Keyboards. The keys can wear and fade, or junk gets inside them and makes the keys inoperable.

Let’s collect some more data about the longevity and repairability of laptops.

Pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exam with Flying Colors: Master Data Engineering, Exploratory Data Analysis, Modeling, Machine Learning Implementation, Operations, and NLP with 3 Practice Exams. Get the MLS-C01 Practice Exam book Now!

When our laptops start to slow down or show signs of wear, it can be frustrating. The good news is that there are things you can do to prolong the life of your laptop and make it last longer. Below are some tips on how to make your laptop last longer.

1. Keep your laptop clean
    One of the best ways to prolong the life of your laptop is to keep it clean. Just like any other piece of technology, laptops can accumulate dust and dirt over time. This can cause the fans to work harder and eventually overheat the system. To prevent this from happening, make sure to clean your laptop regularly. You can use a damp cloth or compressed air to remove dust from the keyboard and vents.
  2. Use a cooling pad
    Another way to help keep your laptop cool is to use a cooling pad. Cooling pads help dissipate heat away from the laptop, which can prolong its lifespan. Many cooling pads also come with built-in fans, which can further help keep your laptop cool.
  3. Avoid overheating
    Overheating is one of the leading causes of laptops shutting down prematurely. To avoid overheating, make sure that you’re not blocking any of the vents on your laptop and that you’re not using it on a soft surface like a bed or couch where it can’t breathe. Additionally, if you’re going to be using your laptop for an extended period of time, consider investing in a stand that will elevate it slightly so that air can circulate more easily.
  4. Update your software regularly
    One thing that many people don’t realize is that keeping your software up-to-date can actually help prolong the life of your laptop. That’s because updates often include patches for security vulnerabilities and other bugs that could potentially cause problems down the line. So, if you want to keep your laptop running smoothly, make sure you’re staying up-to-date on all the latest software updates.
  5. Don’t overload your laptop
    Another common mistake people make is loading their laptops down with too many programs and files. This can actually put strain on the system and cause it to run slower or even crash. So, if you want to keep your laptop running at its best, only install the programs and files you need and regularly delete anything you don’t use anymore.

While there’s no guaranteed way to make your laptop last forever, following these tips can help prolong its lifespan so you can get the most out of it. Taking care of your laptop is important not only for financial reasons but also for productivity reasons. After all, a well-running laptop can mean the difference between getting work done and falling behind. So if you want to keep your laptop running smoothly for as long as possible, make sure you’re following these tips!

Below are the best laptops in 2022-2023:

How artificial intelligence is changing the laptop landscape

In recent years, we’ve seen a surge in the development of artificial intelligence (AI) and its applications. From smart speakers to self-driving cars, it seems like there’s no limit to what AI can do. But what about laptops? How is AI changing the way we use these essential devices? Let’s take a look.

One of the most significant ways AI is changing laptops is in terms of performance. With traditional laptops, the processor is the biggest determining factor in how well the device will perform. However, with AI-powered laptops, that’s no longer the case. Thanks to their ability to handle complex tasks quickly and efficiently, AI-powered laptops are able to outperform their traditional counterparts when it comes to things like video editing and rendering, 3D modeling, and even gaming.

Another area where AI is having a major impact on laptops is battery life. One of the biggest complaints about laptops has always been that they need to be plugged in constantly in order to function properly. However, with AI-powered laptops, that’s no longer an issue. Thanks to their efficient use of power, AI-powered laptops can last for hours on end without needing to be plugged in. This means you can finally say goodbye to those pesky low battery warnings!

Finally, AI is also changing the way we interact with our laptops. Thanks to voice recognition software and other advancements, it’s now possible to control your laptop entirely hands-free. This means you can finally get some work done while you’re on the go without having to worry about lugging around a heavy laptop or dealing with tangled wires. All you need is your voice!

As you can see, AI is having a major impact on laptops and how we use them. From improved performance to longer battery life, there’s no doubt that AI-powered laptops are the way of the future. So if you’re in the market for a new laptop, be sure to keep an eye out for one with AI capabilities! You won’t be disappointed.

• Usb hub for MBA m2?
    by /u/Disjrr (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 7:40 am

Looking for one that'll last long, won't have heat issues, and won't negatively affect my laptop. submitted by /u/Disjrr [link] [comments]

• Macbook Tab bar Flickering
    by /u/Ok_Lab5536 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 5:46 am

Hello, I have a mac book and recently my touch bar has started to flicked and turn off after flickering too much has anyone got a answer to this or know what can i do? thanks submitted by /u/Ok_Lab5536 [link] [comments]

• MacBook and iPhone SE
    by /u/ConsistentLove9843 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 4:38 am

What Mac is comparison to iPhone SE? submitted by /u/ConsistentLove9843 [link] [comments]

• Should I get the M3 Air or M3 Pro (pro chip)? GRAD SCHOOL!
    by /u/pigorcow (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 3:32 am

I am starting my six year PhD for psychology in August. I need my laptop to last this long!! I’m debating between the MacBook air M3 (8 core cpu/ 10 core gpu/ at least 16 gb mem) or the MacBook Pro M3 Pro chip (11 core cpu/ 14 core gpu/ 18 gb mem/ 512 SSD) I don’t care to have the absolute best of the best just because. I want to have a computer that will comfortably fit my needs, if I really don’t need to upgrade to the pro then I won’t. For example I’ll be using R for stats, and from my understanding that program only uses one core (so single core performance needs to be good which seems to be about the same between both computers). So idk if I really need to upgrade to the more cpu/ gpu but I could be wrong. I’ll be using this computer for pretty much everything. Most importantly I’ll be running statistical programs like R and SPSS, using all Microsoft programs (teams/excel/word/powerpoint and cloud), long psychological reports + research papers, document editing and reading, and torrenting. On top of that I will be doing typical everyday computer tasks. There will be lots of multitasking!! IF you suggest I go with the MacBook Air, do you think I should upgrade to 24 gb memory or 1 T SSD? Due to budget I can only pick one. submitted by /u/pigorcow [link] [comments]

• Should I sell my 14 inch M1 Pro or M2 Air
    by /u/Masoul22 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 3:17 am

I have a 14 inch M1 Pro base model and an M2 Air 16GB, 512GB. I need to sell one but not sure which one to keep. Both are in excellent condition. The Air only has has 10 battery cycles and still under warranty until December. I like the display and speakers of the Pro and like the portability of the Air. I will be using the one I keep for MS Office applications, Fedora and Windows 11 on Pharrell's, Movies, YouTube. What do y'all recommend? submitted by /u/Masoul22 [link] [comments]

• Any idea what this could be? 2015 Macbook Pro 2015 i7
    by /u/Douchebro86 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 2:43 am

submitted by /u/Douchebro86 [link] [comments]

• M1 MacBook Air noise every minute while shut down and charging
    by /u/wolfpackalpha (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 2:36 am

I have a weird issue with my M1 MacBook air - while it is off and charging, it started making a sort of beep noise every minute (I timed it). This persisted until I unplugged it from charging. Not sure if it's anything serious or if anyone knows why it would be doing that, but wanted to mention it because I didn't see any posts from people having an issue with noise at this interval. My "solution" was to unplug the MacBook Air. I am using an Anker 737 Gan Prime 120W power brick if that's helpful. It's supposed to adjust the power output to whatever the device can handle, and so far has worked well for me. submitted by /u/wolfpackalpha [link] [comments]

• Updated MacBook a couple of days ago, died completely on me yesterday, charged it and now it’s not working
    by /u/Exciting-Ad-682 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 1:58 am

I updated my MacBook a couple of days ago. It was working just fine without any problems. My MacBook turned off on me yesterday as it ran out of battery. I attempted to charge it within a couple of minutes after it died and now there seems to be a problem with the display. My keyboard lights up, my caps lock works, everything works but the display isn’t working properly. You can see small little faints of purple when I shut down and restart my computer which represent the apple logo and recovery mode. Has anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/Exciting-Ad-682 [link] [comments]

• MBA 2024 to LED Cinema Display 2010 via USB hub?
    by /u/EducationalFinger543 (Apple Macbook) on June 13, 2024 at 12:24 am

Like others have tried, I want to use a 2010 27" Apple LED Cinema Display (MiniDisplay male plug) with a MacBook Air 2024 (2 USB-C aka Thunderbolt 4 female ports) as i d love to have only one cable connected to the laptop, I a m planning on connecting the monitor to my Anker USB hub (via "MiniDisplay Female => USB Male" connector) And then connect the Anker hub to the MBA (via "USB=>USB-C" adaptor) Essentially, i want to pass video through MiniDisplay-to-USB: Is this going to work at all? submitted by /u/EducationalFinger543 [link] [comments]

• Want a Macbook but im wondering if i should get the M1 air
    by /u/NotCaidzz (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 11:55 pm

I was looking around for a laptop and saw the M1 and researched about it and it seems very good despite being only 4 years old. I searched the Apple refurbished store and it is £750, im wondering if i should get it. I'll be totally honest im not using it for powerhouse activities but id still like one, reason being i am a hugee tech nerd and have never had a macbook before and also for web browsing, entertainment and other basic things and for college in a few months. Atm i have a ipad but ive realised how ive barely used it and if i do its only for content consumption (ipad 9th gen), i think the main reason i dont use it often is because i prefer a more desktop environment while having that power and portability. My main concern is that even though its still a powerful macbook, it is still 4 years old so whats the OS compatibility looking like? and is the price justifiable/worth it? (Id be getting the base config as i wouldn't use it for any intensive stuff) Any responses appreciated ahaha submitted by /u/NotCaidzz [link] [comments]

• Wierd one: M1 Pro 16 vs M2 Air?
    by /u/DrwhoAsks (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 11:48 pm

Could someone help me here? So I have to choose between M2 Air 13.6 or M1 Pro 16 inch (only 2 options i was given). Price is not an issue as it’s an official purchase. My use is mostly Google Slides, Sheets and emails mostly with external displays. Yes, i do have 30 tabs open at the same time. Portability is an important factor for me. With my use would performance be an issue if I go with Air for the portability factor? I am currently using M1 Pro 14, and it’s sad that it’s not one of the options. submitted by /u/DrwhoAsks [link] [comments]

• Which MacBook Air size should I get: 13.6 inch or 15.3 inch?
    by /u/blushinqxrose (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 11:25 pm

For context: I’m getting a MacBook Air soon which I’m ecstatic about since I’ve never had a MacBook before and it’s been my dream laptop ever since I was 10. However, I’m stuck between the choices of either getting the 13inch or 15inch. I thought that the 13inch might be too small as the last laptop I owned was a HP one and it was quite big so I don’t know whether it’ll be easy to get used to a small laptop but the 15inch’s keyboard seems small. (i know it’s the same as 13inch’s but it’s because the 15inch’s size is bigger) The main things I’m going to use the MacBook for is school work, watching movies/YouTube and gaming. The 13inch is about £200 cheaper so that’s the good thing about it but it’s just smaller. I know I’m going to get it with 512GB since I need a lot of storage for school. I’m also stuck between the choice of whether to get the 2023 model or 2024 model and the main difference between the two is the M2 and M3 chips which I don’t really see the difference in as both have the same battery life (18 hours) but I was told that the newer the model the longer it’ll last. Any advice will be highly appreciated 🙂 submitted by /u/blushinqxrose [link] [comments]

• Getting a MBP 2017, anything I should be particularly careful with?
    by /u/link6616 (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 9:48 pm

I'm getting a barely used 2017 model for cost of shipping. (As in charged and run once to be set up for wan office then left in storage). I'm new to Mac outside of ipads. So I'm not sure what I might need to be careful of with an older machine? submitted by /u/link6616 [link] [comments]

• Should I charge my Air with a 120W USB-C
    by /u/dotcomaki (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 9:31 pm

My phone surprisingly has a ridiculously fast charger, it’s a 120W brick and the cable has the required wattage as well. It charges my Air well and good, but I’m worried about the long term complications, if any. Is anyone experienced in this, or has faced a similar situation before? submitted by /u/dotcomaki [link] [comments]

• M1 AIR 16GB OR M2 AIR 8GB?
    by /u/plstoneyjoe (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 8:11 pm

Hii, i have dilemma about choosing used m1 air 16gb 256gb or used m2 air 8gb 256gb? What would you choose? submitted by /u/plstoneyjoe [link] [comments]

• when do you guys think the notch from the current macbook's line up would go away?
    by /u/surrego_21 (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 7:56 pm

I personally don't like the notch and that's what's been keeping me from upgrading my MacBook... I hope they get rid of it soon or at least implement a design similar to the Dynamic Island. submitted by /u/surrego_21 [link] [comments]

• I spilled water on my m2. What should i do?
    by /u/i_like_table (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 7:54 pm

submitted by /u/i_like_table [link] [comments]

• Any idea when those games from WWDC are coming out???
    by /u/willfan8 (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 6:58 pm

I noticed a few games that I would love to have on my Mac! Palworld being the one in particular I’m looking forward to but I can’t seem to find any releases dates. My guess would be sometime after the new OS is out. submitted by /u/willfan8 [link] [comments]

• How do I change this screen?
    by /u/jazz-man02 (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 6:16 pm

I tried to look it up but to no avail. I’m also real tired of the way it looks submitted by /u/jazz-man02 [link] [comments]

• Is this a good deal from Woot?
    by /u/Duavee (Apple Macbook) on June 12, 2024 at 6:11 pm

submitted by /u/Duavee [link] [comments]

Smartphone 101 – Pick a smartphone for me – android or iOS – Apple iPhone or Samsung Galaxy or Huawei or Xaomi or Google Pixel

Can AI predicts the tournament winner and golden booth for the FIFA World Cup Football Soccer 2022 in Qatar?

Ace the 2023 AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03 Exam with Confidence Pass the 2023 AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty MLS-C01 Exam with Flying Colors

#BlackOwned #BlackEntrepreneurs #BlackBuniness #AWSCertified #AWSCloudPractitioner #AWSCertification #AWSCLFC02 #CloudComputing #AWSStudyGuide #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AWSBasics #AWSCertified #AWSMachineLearning #AWSCertification #AWSSpecialty #MachineLearning #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #DataScience #AWSCertified #AWSSolutionsArchitect #AWSArchitectAssociate #AWSCertification #AWSStudyGuide #CloudComputing #AWSArchitecture #AWSTraining #AWSCareer #AWSExamPrep #AWSCommunity #AWSEducation #AzureFundamentals #AZ900 #MicrosoftAzure #ITCertification #CertificationPrep #StudyMaterials #TechLearning #MicrosoftCertified #AzureCertification #TechBooks

Top 1000 Canada Quiz and trivia: CANADA CITIZENSHIP TEST- HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - GOVERNMENT- CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - WILDLIFE - HOCKEY - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
zCanadian Quiz and Trivia, Canadian History, Citizenship Test, Geography, Wildlife, Secenries, Banff, Tourism

Top 1000 Africa Quiz and trivia: HISTORY - GEOGRAPHY - WILDLIFE - CULTURE - PEOPLE - LANGUAGES - TRAVEL - TOURISM - SCENERIES - ARTS - DATA VISUALIZATION
Africa Quiz, Africa Trivia, Quiz, African History, Geography, Wildlife, Culture

Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada.
Exploring the Pros and Cons of Visiting All Provinces and Territories in Canada

Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA
Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting All 50 States in the USA

Health Health, a science-based community to discuss health news and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Today I Learned (TIL) You learn something new every day; what did you learn today? Submit interesting and specific facts about something that you just found out here.

Reddit Science This community is a place to share and discuss new scientific research. Read about the latest advances in astronomy, biology, medicine, physics, social science, and more. Find and submit new publications and popular science coverage of current research.

Reddit Sports Sports News and Highlights from the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, and leagues around the world.

Turn your dream into reality with Google Workspace: It’s free for the first 14 days.
Get 20% off Google Google Workspace (Google Meet) Standard Plan with  the following codes: 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6 96DRHDRA9J7GTN6
63F733CLLY7R7MM
63F7D7CPD9XXUVT
63FLKQHWV3AEEE6
63JGLWWK36CP7WM
63KKR9EULQRR7VE
63KNY4N7VHCUA9R
63LDXXFYU6VXDG9
63MGNRCKXURAYWC
63NGNDVVXJP4N99
63P4G3ELRPADKQU
With Google Workspace, Get custom email @yourcompany, Work from anywhere; Easily scale up or down
Google gives you the tools you need to run your business like a pro. Set up custom email, share files securely online, video chat from any device, and more.
Google Workspace provides a platform, a common ground, for all our internal teams and operations to collaboratively support our primary business goal, which is to deliver quality information to our readers quickly.
C37HCAQRVR7JTFK
C3AE76E7WATCTL9
C3C3RGUF9VW6LXE
C3D9LD4L736CALC
C3EQXV674DQ6PXP
C3G9M3JEHXM3XC7
C3GGR3H4TRHUD7L
C3LVUVC3LHKUEQK
C3PVGM4CHHPMWLE
C3QHQ763LWGTW4C
Even if you’re small, you want people to see you as a professional business. If you’re still growing, you need the building blocks to get you where you want to be. I’ve learned so much about business through Google Workspace—I can’t imagine working without it.
(Email us for more codes)